@Olympic diving 10m
This is a list of 10-meter. The 10-meter dive has been an Olympic event since the. By 1837, six indoor pools with diving boards had been built in London, England. The first diving competition was held in 1885, in Germany. In the first Olympic diving competition in 1904, American won gold. Women's diving in the Olympics started with. University of Washington, 1915 Training for Olympic diving competition requires 10-meter diving facilities, which are scant in some parts of the world. For example, the Walter Schroeder Aquatic Center, built in 1979 as a YMCA facility, is one of only two Olympic-sized...
Get updated Olympic diving 10m
Video Player Close TOKYO, Aug. Cao Yuan, China, 582. Yang Jian, China, 580. Thomas Daley, Britain, 548. Aleksandr Bondar, ROC, 514. Viktor Minibaev, ROC, 495. Oleksii Sereda, Ukraine, 461. Rikuto Tamai, Japan, 431. Cassiel Rousseau, Australia, 430. Jordan Windle, United States, 407. Kawan Figueredo Pereira, Brazil, 393.
Added tags related to Olympic diving 10m
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Diving Women's 10m Platform Final
- Olympic Diving Results
- Tokyo Olympics: Daley wins bronze in men's 10m platform as Cao makes history
- Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games
- Results of diving men's 10m platform final at Tokyo Olympics
- Olympic Games: Men’s Individual 10m Diving Winner Odds & Picks
- List of 10