@Bali travel restrictions
You know what time it is? The President of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, imposed new regulations for those who are planning to travel to Bali. Since 14 October 2021, Bali has been gradually opening its doors to international tourists. On 3 February 2022, the inaugural commercial flight of Garuda Indonesia Airline carrying international tourists landed in Bali from Narita, Japan.
The list of countries was then extended to 42 on 22 March 2022, 43 countries on 6 April 2022, and then to 60 countries on 28 April 2022. To support the process of Bali reopening, the Indonesian Government will ensure to...
Get updated Bali travel restrictions
Bali, the ever-popular Indonesian holiday island in the Java Sea, has long attracted visitors who come to marvel at its crumbly temples, hippy villages and black-sand beaches emblazoned with cracking sunsets. Just 45 international tourists arrived between January to October 2021 — a far cry from the nine million who landed on its shores in 2019.
In March 2022, it reopened to international tourism as part of a pilot scheme bali travel restrictions welcome visitors back. All products and brands mentioned in this article are selected by our writers and editors based on first-hand experience or customer feedback.
Added tags related to Bali travel restrictions
- Latest Travel Regulations to Enter Bali as of 28 April 2022
- Bali Travel Regulations Update Covid 2022
- Can I travel to Bali? The entry requirements explained
- Tourism boost in Bali! Indonesia’s eased travel restrictions lead to positive travel outlook for Bali
- Bali Entry Requirements for Visitors Regarding COVID
- Indonesia travel restrictions 2022: Here are the latest updates
- Bali Is Open For Tourism And Becoming World's TOP Crypto Tourists Destination