@Euro 2021 groups table
The field of 24 nations has been whittled down to 16, and those left standing will be harboring dreams of hoisting the Euro 2021 title on July 11 at Wembley Stadium in London. All the European powers are still in the mix to euro 2021 groups table the championship and we're treated to two heavyweight battles in the Round of 16: Belgium vs.
Portugal and England vs. The 24 countries were split into six groups to start round-robin play. The top two finishers from each group and the across all groups based on points and then goal differential advanced to...
Get updated Euro 2021 groups table
Each team plays each other once, with host nations playing at least two of their three group matches at their home stadium. The top-two will qualify for the knockout stages, while the other spots are taken by the best four third-placed teams. This will be decided by the number of points each third-placed team accumulates in their group, and then goal difference and goals scored.
They open the whole tournament against Turkey on Friday June 11. Group B is comprised of Russia and Denmark as the host nations, with Belgium and Finland — in their first ever major tournament —...
Added tags related to Euro 2021 groups table
- Euro 2021 standings: Full Group B standings, results, schedule of games
- Euro 2021 standings: Full Group F standings, results, schedule of games
- Euro 2020 Group Tables: Fixtures, Standing and Results (2021)
- UEFA Euro standings 2021: Updated tables, scores, results from soccer tournament
- Euro 2021 Group E: scores, standings and who progresses to the round of 16
- Euro Groups