His lovers have included the likes rupert everett andand he had a high-profile friendship with — and even more notorious fallout with her. And he's also attracted a reputation for controversy, once sending a cutting of his pubic hair to a critic who'd not enjoyed one of his performances. But despite his explosive past, he says he now leads a much quieter life.
I adored it at the time. The son of an army major, he left his Catholic boarding school as soon as he could to enrol in a drama school in London. Everett says he "sort of fell...
Get updated Rupert everett
Stylish Rupert James Hector Everett was born on May 29, 1959, in Burnham Deepdale, Norfolk, to Sara Maclean and Anthony Michael Everett, a Major in the British Army, who later worked in business. Of royal stock, he is of primarily English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry with a dash of German and Dutch thrown in for good measure.
Everett grew up in privileged circumstances, but the wry, sometimes arrogant intellectual was a rebel from the very beginning. At the age of seven, he rupert everett placed into the care of Benedictine monks at Ampleforth College where he trained classically on the...
Added tags related to Rupert everett
- How Rupert Everett survived being a sex worker, public feuds with Piers Morgan and Madonna & affair with Paula Yates
- Facts about Rupert Everett
- Rupert Everett Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures 2022
- Rupert Everett Net Worth: The Another Country Star's Career & Personal Life
- What led to Rupert Everett and Colin Firth's decades
- Who is Rupert Everett's boyfriend Henrique?