Yesterday, the government launched the compliance operation called Ops Patuh on a large scale to focus on industrial areas across the country. In this operation, the government is mobilising the workforce of all agencies under 21 ministries to ensure compliance with ops patuh standard operating procedure SOP.
It is also using the Royal Malaysia Police PDRM assets such as helicopters and drones. Kuala Lumpur In Kuala Lumpur, Brickfields District Police chief ACP Anuar Omar stated that the police had issued four compounds to company owners.
Kelantan In Kelantan, the Ops Patuh concentrated on factories in Kota Baru, Gua Musang, Machang...
Get updated Ops patuh
The second day of the compliance operation Ops Patuh saw several people, mostly premises owners, workers and customers issued compound notices for failing to comply with the standard operating procedures SOP of the movement control under Phase 1 of the National Recovery Plan.
Despite the announcements on Ops Patuh, some individuals and premises owners still violate the Ops patuh by not providing temperature scanners and operating without a letter from the International Trade and Industry Ministry Miti.
The large-scale enforcement of Ops Patuh, implemented nationwide from yesterday involved 21 ministries in collaboration with the Home Ministry. In Ops patuh, Shah...
Added tags related to Ops patuh
- Ops Patuh Lodaya 2021 Tingkat Polres Sukabumi Ini Waktu Pelaksanaannya
- Ops Patuh Telabang 2021, Selama 14 Hari
- Ops Patuh: 229 foreign nationals detained
- Ops Patuh : Premises owners, workers, customers compounded
- Air support for nationwide Ops Patuh
- Ops Patuh: 72 migrants nabbed in Pudu
- Ops Patuh: Premises owners, workers, customers compounded