Feeling like treating yourself to a full spread of good food and eating till your heart's content? Buffets and all-you-can-eat menu sets are the perfect way to fulfil your cravings, whether you're looking for international cuisines or local delicacies.
However, we totally understand that it may get a little hard to find restaurants with halal-certified buffets in KL or Selangor. However, quality isn't sacrificed as the team at Pak John strives to serve urban cuisine that is halal and of the highest quality - they source all their ingredients from their own food manufacturing plant, which are brought straight to...
Get updated Contango buffet
It was a good meal. One feedback though, for better customer experience. I was informed of the 3+1 promo, when sent the link to make a 50% deposit. Which I confirmed and was billed as such for contango buffet deposit.
However, when settling the difference on contango buffet day, I was told the 3+1 promo was for the lunch, not dinner buffet. For Majestic, I find this lack of quality when handling customer matters really disappointing! I choose to spend my valentine day at this hotel and it was the best choice i made. Simply superb environment and food was...
Added tags related to Contango buffet
- Contango @ Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ramadan Spread at Contango, Majestic Hotel KL
- 6 Amazing buffets in KL you need to check out right now
- Menu of Contango @ The Majestic Hotel, Jalan Sultan — FoodAdvisor
- Contango All
- Contango @ Majestic Hotel KL
- The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Contango @ Majestic Hotel Buffet Review
- 20 Best Halal Buffets In KL & PJ 2021: All You Can Eat Dinner, Hi