@Olympic badminton draw
So the badminton draw for the Tokyo 2021 officially 2020 Olympics has finally been made. This is the one every player wants to win. Even above World Championships. The chance to be an Olympic champion comes around only once in a career for some players!
What makes the Olympics particularly interesting is such a large pool of countries and players. While we really expect the usual suspects to make the quarter-finals and beyond, the draws can create tricky situations, even for the best players to navigate and create some early upsets.
Competition Format The draws for the badminton competition symbolise...
Get updated Olympic badminton draw
We will see how the Chinese Badminton Team handled their training and maintained their players' fitness levels. Right now, they are the big unknown, olympic badminton draw I suspect that they will all come out stronger than before the lockdown. All of them are experienced and seasoned players on the BWF circuit prior to the pandemic, so returning to international competition should not be too nerve wracking.
They always seem to reach their peak performance at just the right time. But yeah it will be great to finally see the Chinese team out and competing in their new yonex attire...
Added tags related to Olympic badminton draw
- Tokyo Olympics 2020 Badminton Prediction For Singles
- BWF Asia Championships Men 2022 Draw
- Tokyo Olympic Badminton draw : badminton
- Badminton draw for Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu drawn in Group J
- Tokyo Olympics Badminton Draw
- Badminton 2022 European Championships draw: Carolina Marin going for sixth title
- Tokyo Olympics badminton draw: Where to watch live streaming in India
- Badminton Tokyo 2020 draw