@Sam ke ting appeal
PUTRAJAYA: A driver who was sentenced to jail for reckless driving that led to the death of eight teenagers in Johor, has been released on bail pending the hearing of her appeal at the Court of Appeal. Bernama reported that the panel also allowed her application for leave to appeal against the decision of the Johor Bahru High Court last week.
On Apr 13, High Court judge Abu Bakar Katar, who sam ke ting appeal out the jail sentence and fine on Sam, also ordered her to be jailed for six months if she failed to pay the fine. She...
Get updated Sam ke ting appeal
A three-man panel of the Appeals Court, chaired by Justice P. Ravinthran, granted Sam, 27, bail of RM10,000 pending the hearing of her appeal. Sam was brought to the Court of Appeal here from a prison in Johor Baru. ALSO READ: She appeared before the court wearing a blue baju kurung and in handcuffs. Other judges on the panel were Justices Lee Heng Cheong and Mohd Nazlan Mohd Ghazali. High Court judge Justice Abu Bakar Katar also denied her a stay of execution and bail. Although Sam is out on bail now, her release from the charges will depend on...
Added tags related to Sam ke ting appeal
- Basikal Lajak Case: Who Is SAM KE TING? Files Appeal Against Conviction & Sentencing, Family, Age & Instagram!
- ‘Basikal lajak’ case: Court sets case management of appeal by Sam Ke Ting on May 11
- Mat lajak case: Appellate court sets May 11 for case management of Sam's appeal
- Sam Ke Ting v. PP: Leave hearing at the Court of Appeal
- Malaysian driver in crash that killed 8 teenagers on modified bicycles allowed bail to appeal conviction
- [Breaking] Sam Ke Ting Allowed To Leave Prison After Public Outrage Over 'Basikal Lajak' Court Ruling
- [UPDATED] ‘Basikal lajak’ case: Sam gets leave to challenge conviction