@Malaysia at paralympics 2020
Malaysian Powerlifting Malaysia at paralympics 2020 Bonnie Bunyau Gustin wins gold at Paralympics 2020. Heartfelt compliments have been pouring in for the 22-year-old on all walks of life from Malaysians. Bonnie was the last of the 10 competitors to take the stage, and he had no issue lifting 217kg on his first attempt squat.
At 225kg, the Sarawak native went for the second lift bench press. Bonnie Bunyau Gustin is living the life of a celebrity. Gustin, who was a junior athlete, got his moment of triumph in the Nur-Sultan 2019 World Para Powerlifting Championships, where he stunned everyone by...
Get updated Malaysia at paralympics 2020
In theboth athletes and officials wore the Malay legendary warrior Hang Tuah inspired attire designed by the Department of fashion design and Art and Design Faculty of UiTM in Main Campus.
The attire, in the colours of themalaysia at paralympics 2020 the "Songket Bunga Tabur" pattern. The female athletes and official wore the complete with a dokoh tiered pendant and selendang shawlwhile the male athletes and officials wore the traditional complete with an outer coat, a sampin and the Tengkolok headgear. Shuttler was named as flagbearer for the closing ceremony. Malaysia managed to achieve this target with three gold medals...
Added tags related to Malaysia at paralympics 2020
- Paralympics 2020: Bonnie Bags Gold
- The complete list of Malaysian medal winners at Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Get To Know The 22 Athletes Representing Malaysia
- Who are the 22 Malaysian Paralympics in Tokyo 2020?
- Malaysia at the 2020 Summer Paralympics
- Malaysia Paralympics Ranking
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: The final results and medal tally for Malaysia
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games
- Malaysia at the Paralympics